A Leader in Water Analysis for Over 3 Decades
YORK Analytical Laboratory has been a leader in providing water analysis services to the Greater New York area (including NJ, PA, CT) since 1990. YORK offers a broad range of general chemistry, organic, and metals tests for drinking water, surface water, groundwater, and wastewater. YORK has the experience to help you and as become the lab of choice for many in this region.
Our analysts have the skills and knowledge to provide comprehensive solutions to your water projects and turnaround time (TAT) to meet your needs.
Some of our most common water analysis requests include:
- Volatile Organics
- Semi-volatile Organics
- PCBs, Pesticides, and Herbicides
- Petroleum Analysis including ETPH, EPH, VPH, TPH and Fingerprinting
- Metals including mercury by ICP, ICP/MS, and CVAA
- Hexavalent (+6) and Trivalent (+3) Chromium
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Oil and Grease
- Odor and pH
- Sulfate, Sulfide, and Cyanide
- Ammonia, Nitrogen, Nitrate, Nitrite, and TKN
- Total Dissolved, Suspended, and Settable Solids
- Total Organic Carbon
- And More!