Smart Operations To Maximize Soil Analysis
York Analytical Laboratories has strategically developed its operations to provide the best service for handling soil analysis and characterization, and this often a time-sensitive and potentially costly step in construction projects. Regulations to transport soil in the Greater New York area (including CT, NJ, and PA) are increasing and more often require fast turn-around results to keep construction timelines moving.
The reporting presentation and compound requirements from the dozens of popular waste and recycling facilities vary greatly and are critical to the fast acceptance of material. York Analytical has become the lab of choice to provide reliable analytical that meets the needs of local and state environmental regulators, legal data validation processors, and waste and recycling facilities.
York Analytical is primed to handle all your Soil Analysis needs:
- Volatile Organics, Aromatics, and Halogenated
- Petroleum Analysis including ETPH, EPH, VPH, TPH, and Fingerprinting
- Semi-Volatile Organics including Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), Acid-Extractable and Base/Neutral
- TCLP and SPLP Extraction Analysis
- Pesticides and Herbicides Metals including Mercury, by ICP, ICP/MS, and CVAA
- Hexavalent Chromium, including ORP and pH
- Specific Conductivity, Paint Filter, Flashpoint, and Ignitability
- Reactive Sulfide and Cyanide